JONUS is an academic, interdisciplinary, and refereed journal published biannually by Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia. The aim of the journal is to provide a venue for researchers and practitioners to share theories, views, and research results related to human behaviour in its social and cultural aspects, which includes, but not limited to, language, linguistics, education, literature, communication, law, economy, culture, and politics in the continent of Asia especially in the Nusantara territories e.g. Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Western New Guinea. Even though we encourage submissions with the focus on Nusantara territories, we also accept papers located in the broader context of Asia as issues in Nusantara are extricably linked with issues from the other parts of Asia. Articles are published in English, Malay, and Arabic.
Malaysian Journal of Computing and Applied Mathematics (MyJCAM, ISSN: 2636-9397/E-ISSN: 2636-9400) is an international academic journal providing platform for researchers in the areas of computing and applied mathematics to disseminate original, unpublished scientific and cutting-edge research findings and discoveries to the wide audience.
MyJCAM, a bi-yearly journal publishing articles in the months of June and December managed by UniSZA Press. All issues are available online, articles are open-access to the outside world.
Asian People Multidisciplinary Social Sciences Journal is an academic, interdisciplinary, and refereed journal published biannually by Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia. The aim of the journal is to provide a venue for researchers and practitioners to share theories, views, and research results related to learning and social interaction, which includes, but not limited to continent of Asian territories e.g. Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Western New Guinea. Even though we encourage submissions with the focus on Asian people, we also accept papers located in the broader context of Asia extricably linked with issues from the other parts of Asia. Articles are published in English, Malay and Indonesian.
Malaysian Journal of Applied Sciences (MyJAS) is an open access peer reviewed research journal that is published by Penerbit UniSZA. MyJAS is providing a platform for the researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of empirical and theoretical original article, review article, short communication on the fundamentals, applications and management of Applied Sciences.
Encourage and publish research in the field of Islamic contemporary issues. The term Islamic contemporary is broadly defined. In line with this policy, the Jurnal Islam dan Masyarakat Kontemporari (JIMK) is comitted with the publication in all fields of Islamic studies.
The mission of the Jurnal Islam dan Masyarakat Kontemporari (JIMK) is to encourage scholarly research in Islamic studies and Muslim contemporary issues. JIMK provides a venue for academics, scholars and researchers to publish current and significant research as well as other publication activities, such as book and article reviews. The specific objectives of the Journal are:
- To offer a forum for publishing high quality research in Islamic studies.
- To present new ideas and findings in Islamic studies and Muslim contemporary issues.
- To promote greater exchange of information between the various scholars in Islamic studies around the world. It is not limited to Malaysia and the Southeast Asian region.
- To disseminate cutting-edge research that explores the interrelationship between Islamic studies and Muslim contemporary issues in the following Scope.
The Asian Journal of Medicine and Biomedicine (AJMB) is an open access, free and peer reviewed journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all scopes and areas of:
Genetics and Cell Biology, Anatomy, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pathology ,Molecular biology and Cellular Biology, Hematology and Blood Banking, Histopathology, Community Medicine, Microbiology and Parasitology, Serology and Immunology, Medical Education, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology and other related medical sciences, Forensic, Emergency Medicine and Biostatistics and all areas of Biomedicine and Health Sciences
Encourage and publish research in the field of Islamic contemporary issues. The term Islamic Studies is broadly defined. Consistent with this policy, the Malaysian Journal for Islamic Studies publishes research in all fields of Islamic studies.
The comprehensive scope of this Journal embodies (but is not restricted to) the following matrix:
1. Agricultural science – Agronomy, soil science, plant physiology, plant protection, horticulture, genetics, plant breeding, botany, plant taxonomy and systematics, ethnobotany, pesticide science, environmental science, weed science, aquaculture, fisheries and marine science, equine science, animal and veterinary science, animal breeding, animal physiology, bio-resource engineering, agricultural engineering, precision agriculture, agriculture economics, agriculture extension, post-harvest technology, agroforestry, forestry, wood science, plant genetic resources, and herbal science.
2. Biotechnology – Plant tissue culture and its applications: plant transformation, micropropagation, secondary metabolite production, embryo rescue, germplasm conservation; mutagenesis and somaclonal variations; natural product and pharmaceuticals screening, profiling, bioassays and bioassay kit development; microbial molecular biology; microbial biotechnology; microbial diversity; animal cell culture; cell biology; signal transduction; and industrial enzymes.
3. Food science - Food technology, food processing, food microbiology, food safety and quality, food laws and regulations, ingredients and ingredient functionality, functional food, nutraceuticals, product formulation, food chemistry and toxicology, food engineering, food storage and distribution, consumer acceptance of foodstuffs, physical properties of food, and agrochemical residues in food.
The Journal of Management Theory and Practice (JMTP) is a journal dedicated to the improvement and dissemination knowledge on Management, Finance, Accountancy, entrepreneurship, Marketing, Hospitality Management and Tourism, Risk Management and Takaful and Research Method Issue in Management.